Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stamp Camp Project #1 Christmas Tag Tin







We had fun. Here is a Stampin' Up Tin that is covered using the Christmas Jingle Simple Scrappin' Kit. We also made 8 Christmas Tags with the Two Tags Die from Stampin' Up. There is also a pen included. Really easy project with the kit. I think I will make a few extras for teachers and staff at school.

Supplies: Paper: Certain Celery, Kraft, Real Red, Whisper White, & Chocolate Chip Cardstock.
Inks: Versa Mark, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, & Marvelous Markers
Stamps: Big on Christmas, Sweet Seasons, & Winter Post.
Extras: Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, and Two Tag Die, Jingle Simple Scrappin' Kit

Super Easy and I think cute. I was able to purchase the tin case at Stampin' Up Convention. If you would like to purchase some, email me at chascanstamp@aol.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment